Hi, I’m James.
I design architecture and interaction models that impact a user’s experience of a website, application, device or system.
I create intuitive, aesthetically-pleasing interfaces by applying a user-centric approach to design. My goal is to create software that people find pleasing to use, while accomplishing the business objectives of my clients.
A little more about me:
- Strong digital background with experience in multiple disciplines
- Action oriented and results driven
- Strategically and Analytically focused
- Seeking continuous improvement of products and process
- Commited to the process of constantly learning
- My favorite art director is Jess Lam